- I will tell the truth.
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post.
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
Ethics policy updated Oct. 2014
I have adapted this ethics policy from the Blogger Code of Ethics, by Charlene Li.